lAs pet sitters & dog walkers, we are an essential business and have been working, albeit very little, throughout this pandemic. The summer was only busy for a couple weeks, then November and Thanksgiving was busy, but the rest of the time slow. I wanted to update you on my Covid policies, changes, scheduling options and more. I miss your pets!
Head on over to www.clawsandpawspetsitting.com/contact-us/ to get back on my schedule or call me if you have any questions. Remember, daily and weekly dog walks are important for your dog’s exercise regimen and your sanity whether or not you’re working from home!
– I also want to remind you that until this virus in under control, I still have all COVID-19 safety precautions in place.
– While on the job, I continue to wear masks, clean hands & use my own leash when possible.
– I don’t allow strangers to pet your dogs while out on walks, and other dogs will be avoided.
– I ask that all clients please sanitize their homes prior to service, especially doorknobs and bathrooms.
– I don’t sit on furniture if at all possible.
– No mail retrieval at this time, unless specifically requested. If so, we will put it in a plastic bag and leave it in the garage.
Your safety and your pet’s safety is always important to me!
Service options will remain the same.
If you’re still working from home, please remember I’m here for you for daily/weekly dog walks. These are important and helpful visits, for your dog’s exercise and to keep him out of your hair so you can work!
No fee with more than 24 hours notice. $10 fee per visit/overnight with less than 24 hours notice. Covid-19 related cancellations may get leniency, I understand these situations are out of your control.
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required for booking holiday services.
My Gift Cards available here: Order claws and paws pet sitting service eGift Cards
Online dog training courses, with a positive reinforcement trainer! Affordable and fun.:
Dog Tricks Training: Learn More
Puppy Class: Learn More
Dog Is Good Lifestyle Brand – gifts for dog lovers Learn More
I look forward to hearing from you and seeing your adorable pets soon! Please let me know if you have any questions or if there’s anything I can do for you. Thank you for your continued support and business!